Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Power Returns!

As suspected - it was all about fatigue.  Its amazing how you can convince yourself that it's all going terribly wrong when the trend is in play.  I'd just burnt myself out following some crazy persons training routine (which has actually worked - well done Dave).


I always feel happiest and at my functioning best when I am projecting, as I really can't seem to pull anything out of the bag any-more when faced with uninspiring lines, tried purely for a quick tick or ascended for the just for the grade. 


Nope, sometimes all it takes is a beautiful line with great moves and amazing positions and your back in motion.   

Today, I felt nothing short of super human.  Having skin left (unfortunately) is not one of my super powers, so I'll have to wait a day or so before I go back.



Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment